Therapeutic Voice Work
- Individual sessions
- Let your true voice come through
- Develop your instrument of singing
- Transform your voice into a powerful tool for an authentic expression
- Expand your register, sound colour and your possibilities for expression
- Discover new aspects of yourself through sounding, toning and singing songs
- Strengthen your health and joy
- Heal your voice and get new tools for healing yourself
For whom is
Therapeutic Voice Work?
This is for anyone who wants to open, discover and develop his/her voice
and who is set for personal development and growth.
- Those who are afraid of singing or making themselves heard
- Those who are teaching or in other ways use their voice a lot
- Those who simply want to give their voice and their singing a chance
- Those who want to strengthen their health, their immune system and increase the body's energy
- Those who want to strengthen their self esteem and experience of one self
- Those who notices psychical or physical blockages incl in the area around the throat
- Those who want to use their voice to heal themselves and others
- Professional singers
The development from your first sounds as a newborn to the melodic singing voice happens by it self.
Through the inate ability of imitation we adapt to a huge world of sounds, tones and speech.
The voice is originally there to heal and restore inner balance and of course to communicate the whole register of
who you are and what you need.
Though, the cultures of our time, the judgements and conclusions we adapt to regarding voice use and singing contributes
to the mental and somatic tensions we carry or activate while giving voice.
Breathing and voice gets a hard time to work in a natural way and in the way you would need it to work.
How you live your life, how you you relate to yourself and the world influences your body, your breathing, your
posture and how you use your voice. Limitations and possibilities within your voice reveals your life story, your inner state
and how you relate to others, to life and your self.
The voice is truly an amazing living metaphor of life itself.
However, the voice is not just there to be read and understand.
It is also possible to change and cultivate.
If you are willing to change and liberated your voice, then also your life and living will change and liberate.
When your voice opens up, new possibilities will show up. New possibilities. New choices in life can be made!
It is an amazing and wondrous fact that proves itself again and again.
* * * * *
Book your own session
800 sek (80 €)/60 min
Questions and booking:
or mail email@example.com
Kefas Berlin is constantly traveling in the world of voice, singing, body and movement - investigative sources,
the expressions and its healing properties.
He is born in Stockholm in 1962 and has since 1982 worked educationally, artisticly and therapeutically with children,
young people and adults in the context of singing, playing, dance and physical theatre.
Since 1993 , he gives workshops in voice and singing, playfulness and Physical Theatre in Sweden and abroad.
He also leads several choirs and offers at a daily basis private sessions with Therapeutic Voice Work, Singing lessons and Sound Healing in his reception in Mölnbo outside Stockholm, Sweden.